Thursday, September 16, 2010

Technopreneurship (Assignment 4)

As I understand the word “learning”, it is what we’ve got towards a certain thing that gives us new knowledge, understanding, realizations and ideas that we can use as a weapon as we journey our life.

As i read the commencement address of Steve Jobs, I can say that it was the best commencement i red so far. I felt the excitement, emotions and the mere feelings that made me impressed and amused. I can say that his commencement is a crib of learning. You can get ideas and realizations out of it towards life . He stressed out his life stories as an example that could possibly inspire other people.

Regarding to his first story which was all about connecting the dots, i learned that you can’t be a successful one someday if you don’t look back to your yesterday or to your past. Well of course, every yesterday is a learning that we could use as a weapon for tomorrow. One thing also, every dots signifies the milestones and successess you achieved, so i must learn that in every success i should treasure it and be thankful for having it.

To his second story which was all about love and loss, I learned from it that I should find the things which I really love, the things that catch my interest. I should find the things that I am more capable and suits to my mental capacity because I believe the more I see myself have interest with a certain thing, the more I am inspired to deal with it. I learned also that I must know how to love the things which surrounds me especially my family, friends and studies. For the loss, I know in real world we can’t escape from failures. No one of us experience only successes. If there are successes there are also failures. For every time I fail, I must have to accept it and make use of it as a stepping stone for every success.

To his last story which was all about death, I learned that life is not easy but definitely it is a worth living because behind the pains and challenges we encounter, we learned the best things. No one of us can bring back yesterday for modification so I must have to live my life to the fullest and make every moments of it with full of happiness and satisfaction. Death exempt no one and time will come God will take our lives. So I learned that life will not be complete without death.

No comments:

Post a Comment